Payment Policies

Paying For Your Tarp

Since most of our tarps are made to order, we require payment up front before we manufacture your tarp. We offer the following four methods of payment:

  1. Credit Card payment (Visa and MasterCard)
  2. PayPal (this also supports other credit cards).
  3. Bank Wire Transfer or e-Transfer
  4. Check, Bank Draft or Money Order

For large orders (over $10,000) we only allow payment methods 3 and 4.

Pay by Credit Card

To pay using your Visa or MasterCard, click on the credit card image during checkout and enter your credit card information. Be sure to enter the name and billing address associated with the card. Note that, for your protection, we do not store your credit card details so you will need to re-enter this with each purchase. 

If you entered an order without paying, you can pay for this later using our Bill Payment function. When prompted, enter the email address that you used to place the order, then select the order(s) to be paid and proceed through the checkout process.

Pay Using your PayPal Account

Online payment can be made using your PayPal account. Please note that, due to PayPal's refund policy, we cannot refund your full purchase price if you choose to pay using PayPal. This is because PayPal does not refund the fees they charge us even if we refund our customer. Therefore, if you pay using PayPal, and then decide to cancel your order, we are only able to refund 96% of your purchase price. The other 4% is retained by PayPal. Here is a screenshot of PayPal's refund policy.

PayPals Refund Policy

Follow this link to read PayPal's refund policy on the PayPal website.

Wire Transfers

If you wish to pay by Bank to Bank Electronic Funds Transfer, begin by entering your order (or contact us to place your order). Then follow this link to request our Banking Details.

Direct Debit Payment (Canadian Customers only)

All Canadian banks now make it very easy to perform secure debit transactions online. Follow the links on your online banking site related to Interac e-Transfer. You should send your payment to the recipient email address Please make the answer to your security question tarpaulin.

Payment by Check, Money Order or Bank Draft

Please send your check or money order to the following address:

Heavy Duty Tarps
PO Box 40017 Springbrook
Orangeville, ON
L9W 0A7 Canada

Note that (with the exception of government orders) we cannot build or ship your order until your check clears.


All prices on this site are shown in your local currency. That is, US customers are shown prices in US dollars. Canadian customers are shown prices in Canadian dollars.

Interest Charges

Interest will be charged at a rate of 1% per month on overdue account balances. Interest is calculated on an order-by-order basis and will commence 45 days from when an order is shipped from our facility. Interest will apply to any outstanding account balance on unpaid orders, including unpaid interest payments. The full month's interest will apply regardless of when the payment is received during the month.

Changing or Cancelling Orders

You can only change or cancel your order before production starts. Once production starts, you cannot change your mind so please ensure that you double check and review your order completely before payment is made.

If you have any questions or queries please feel free to Contact Us.